Introducing the Samsung Note 10 Plus. It is the impact new note mode from Samsung that has it all! As usual, the Note series has this significant squared style. The rounded from edge to edge screen and the one and only S pen. If you got impressed with the Note 10, you might have a change of heart after reading this review. You have a better battery performance, external storage, better RAM, screen resolution and a lot more.
- Great performance with the Snapdragon 855.
- Amazing photos during daylight and nighttime.
- Squared design.
- Huge… like really huge 6.8-inch screen!
- S pen supports air gestures.
- Good battery life.
- No headphone jack.
- Finger print security may not be the best choice.
- Not a one-handed phone.
- Starting Price: $1099.99
- Display: 6.8 inch Quad HD + Dynamic AMOLED display – 60Hz refresh rate.
- CPU: Exynos 9825 / Snapdragon 855
- Storage: 256/512GB storage 12G RAM.
- Cameras (Back): Quad Cameras (16MP Ultra wide – 12MP Wide-angle – 12MP Wide-angle – DepthVision Camera)
- Cameras (Front): 10MP.
- Battery: 4300 mAh. Type C (45W) fast charger. Supports wireless charging.
- OS: Android 9.0, upgradable to Android 10
If you aren’t already familiar with Note series, it usually has this eye-capturing boxy design. Unlike the S series, the edges are sharp and the screen stretches to every single corner, giving the user a sense of change. With the Note 10+ you have a seemingly bezel-less screen! The screen is stretching to the edges of the screen making it seem endless. The edges of the Note 10 and 10+ are sharper than the Note 9. The fact that this screen is 6.8 means you’ll be really satisfied when watching videos and movies on your smartphone, and for people who love a big screen when scrolling Instagram or playing games, this is the perfect size for you. (you may need to use both hands sometimes while using this phone)
There’s bad news though, it’s refresh rate is only 60Hz. If you are coming from the same kind of screen with 60Hz refresh rate, you will be very happy. But it’s still a shame that it isn’t at least 90Hz!
One more thing, remember the headphone jack? Well… Note 10 and 10+ said goodbye to it forever! It’s not likely that we’ll ever see a headphone jack on any future Note model.
- Size: Height 6.39 inches. / Width 3.04 inches. / Thickness 0.31 inches. And the weight is 6.91 ounces.
- Aluminum frame and a glass back (Gorilla Glass 6).
- Water resistance in 1.5 meters for 30 minutes! No more worrying about spilling water on your phone ^^.
- As for the colors, you have the beautiful unique Aura Glow color. The elegant Aura Black, and the Aura White. And last but not least, the Aura Blue which is a bold shade of dark blue.
- Quad Cameras (16MP Ultra wide – 12MP Wide-angle – 12MP Wide-angle – DepthVision Camera)
- 4K video recording for both front and back cameras.
The Note 10+ takes amazing pictures with its quad set of cameras. Photos taken in daylight have great dynamic range, noise reduction and amazingly popping out colors! You well find yourself falling in-love with the overall beauty of these photos. With the new upgraded HDR algorithm, you’ll get high contrast photos that has less exposure than older Samsung models like the S10+, and you’ll defiantly notice the more appealing colors and slightly developed shadows and highlights! Even though both phones produce pictures that are obviously enhanced, but the Note 10+ gives you the best version of that processed photo than the S10+.
the night mode is also spectacular, it increases the exposure without losing the highlights of shadowed areas and keeps the colors juicy. The only flow you may see is that it may over-brighten light sources and faces issues with neon lights. Other than that, you’ll enjoy taking delightful moon lighted shots over these late nights.
having a 4300 mAh makes it the best mid-range battery. It performs great with internet usage, social media and any other daily task. This phone can smoothly last a full day and bits of the next day. Of course if you tend to take many photos and videos during the day, it will drain the battery faster, but it still gives you a great battery experience, because at any point of the day when your phone dies, it will only take 30 minutes (using the wired 45W charger) to get 70% of charge in!! using the wired charger.