iPhone XR offers a lot of the iPhone 11 features, making it a great phone to buy on a much lower price now! You might be missing out on the better screen resolution, but still the XR’s screen has great colors and brightness! But when it comes to the camera, it may not be as good as the dual cameras on the iPhone 11.
- Some of iPhone 11 key features for a lower price.
- Great battery life.
- Fast performance.
- Beautiful design.
- Fast charger isn’t included.
- The display isn’t really as good as the OLED. (if you have the money then the iPhone 11 OLED would be a better recommendation).
- Night mode isn’t included within the camera.
- Price: starting at $599.
- Display: 61-inch Liquid Retina HD – LCD display.
- Chip: A12 Bionic.
- Storage: 64, 128GB.
- Cameras (Back): single 12MP Wide camera.
- Cameras (Front): TrueDepth 7MP.
- Charger: Can handle an 18W fast charger (sold separately).
- OS: iOS 13.
As for the design of iPhone XR it has the same size and weight of the iPhone 11. It has an aluminum body, making it less slippery than the stainless steel iPhone 11 but it scratches more as a down side. The phone has a great color variety, and each color has a rich tone and looks great as the sun reflects on it! If you compare the screen of the XR with the iPhone XS, you’ll notice that the black bezel surrounding the screen is a bit thicker on the XR, but it’s the same as the iPhone 11.
- It weighs 6.84 ounces and 0.33 inch of thickness.
- The High is 5.94 inches and the width is 2.98 inches.
- Aluminum frame and a glass back.
- Water resistance in 1 meter for 30 minutes! So don’t worry about spilling coffee on your phone anymore.
- A great variety of colors to choose from, Blue – yellow – coal – red. But if you like more conservative colors, Apple kept the choice of black or white available.
The display of the XR looks good. You won’t be able to spot any pixels unless you search for them. The colors are not as bright and the black is not as dark as it is with the OLED screens like the iPhone 11 models or the iPhone XS but indoors it’s still as good as the iPhone 11 screen. But if you’re coming from an older model like iPhone 7, 8 you will see a beautiful difference.
- single 12 MP.
- 1080 HD Video recording.
When taking a normal photo, the dual cameras on the iPhone 11 will defiantly take better photos. Giving that the XR has 7 MP and the 11 model has 12 MP cameras. But the photos are still great with strong contrast and great dynamic range and gives lovely colors in good-lit situations. The phone also has the same Smart HDR sensor on new phones, enabling it to take really nice pictures through various scenarios.
When it comes to the battery. Lasting 17 hours of video playback. The iPhone 11 lasts only 1 hour more than the XR, making the performance of the battery really impressive. It can also last up to 65 hours of audio playback. Meaning it’ll be a pit tricky to kill it within a day!
iPhone XR has an A12 Bionic chip. It’s not the A13 but it’s still performs amazingly great. If you’re upgrading from iPhone 6, 6s or 7, you’ll notice that apps open a lot faster. Apps rarely crash and the performance is flawless.