It’s a brand new iPhone that seems like the iPhone 8 but has the brains of the iPhone 11 pro! This iPhone may seem a bit dull, but on the inside you’ll get a great experience with the great display, beautiful camera performance that makes this iPhone a great on-budget phone to buy.
So why go with iPhone SE?
Well, let’s say that you are on a small salary and you want an iPhone that has a great performance, will perform great for so many years, has some of the lasts iPhone 11’s magic, and most importantly: A new iPhone, NOT a used one. Then let me introduce to you the iPhone SE 2020.
- Great photo capturing in daylight.
- Impressive video recording.
- Many iPhone 11’s perks for less money.
- Supports wireless charging.
- Thick bezels.
- Battery life isn’t ideal.
- Old design.
- Starting Price: $399.
- Display: 4.7-inch Retina HD display.
- Chip: A13 Bionic.
- Storage: 64, 128, 256GB storage.
- Cameras (Back): single 12 megapixel wide camera.
- Cameras (Front): FaceTime 7 megapixel.
- Charger: Can handle a fast 18W charger. (sold separately)
- OS: iOS 13.
Considering the design:
We can say that it’s the same twin brother of the iPhone 8!! The obvious difference is that the SE has a black front. And let’s be realistic a little, the design may be dull, but if apple gave it all the high-end upgrades regarding the design as well, it wouldn’t be cheap anymore!
Let’s show you some design specifications:
- Size: Height 5.45. inches Width2.65 inches. Depth0.29 inch. And the Weight5.22 ounces
- Aluminum frame and a glass back.
- Water resistance up to 1 meter for 30 minutes! Your phone will survive splashes, spills and even a drop in a mini rain puddle.
- Regarding colors, you have options of White, Black and product Red.
- Single 12 MP wide camera.
- 4K video recording.
- Next Generation Smart HDR
It is really easy to be fooled by the single camera on the back, like: what can a single camera do these days compared to the new great iPhone 11! We’ll, let me say that the new SE with the A13 chip can support portrait mode that will artfully blur the background of your images and bring to take the focus to the next level! It also has a blur-control slider to help choose how much you want to blur the background. Also, it has the fancy Portrait Lighting with six effects to enjoy. It’s available on the selfi camera too!
You will have the iPhone 11’s Next Generation Smart HDR within the SE! it will identify a face when it sees it, and beautifully relights it, giving it natural-looking contours and skin tones.
the battery life may not be an impressive feature in the iPhone SE, but it still functions in a good way. You’ll get as Apple claimed up to 13 hours of video playback and up to 40 hours of audio playback. Which isn’t really a powerful performance but the fact that it supports a fast charger makes this a little bit better, it may run outta power but it will be recharged really fast, 50% in 30 min “using the fast charger”
iPhone SE 2020 has new Apple’s A13 Bionic chipset with 4G RAM. It’s a serious piece of silicon that outperforms any other android phone we’ve reviewed. So coming from an android device to iPhone you’ll sense the difference, but if you’re coming from an old iPhone like iPhone 8 or higher, I’m not sure you’ll notice the difference right away. Considering how iOS system runs smooth, apps open instantly and you’ll never be left waiting for something to load
As for the iOS 13.2.3 most of the early on app-crash issues have been solved.