iPhone 11 Pro along with iPhone 11 Pro max are really pricey, but you’ll get all the perks of iPhone 11 with a great screen resolution, an outstanding battery life and the new “Telephoto” camera! Putting in your hand the newest, most upgraded iPhone in the market right now.
Is “iPhone 11 Pro” the best phone for me?
Well let’s be realistic, we all have this inner urge to get the new shiny phones once they hit the markets XD. But coming to the facts here: it maybe the BEST purchase you ever made on a phone! Or, you just WASTED a minimum of $300.
iPhone 11 Pro is the choice for you if:
– You depend on your phone to do a lot of editing work. That’s when the great display and battery life come in handy.
– You don’t mind spoiling yourself with a really expansive phone Lol. With this iPhones cameras, 64GB isn’t the ideal storage for a 12MP and a 4K video recording! 256GB is your better option. So you should be okay with paying around $1149.
- Has the new “Telephoto camera”.
- Great battery life.
- Fast charger is finally in the box.
- Price: starting at $999.
- Display: 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR – OLED display.
- Chip: A13 Bionic.
- Storage: 64, 256, 512GB.
- Cameras (Back): Three cameras 12MP: Ultra Wide – Wide – Telephoto camera with Auto Night mode.
- Cameras (Front): True Depth 12MP.
- Charger: 18W Fast charger.
- OS: iOS 13.
As for the design of iPhone 11 PRO isn’t much upgraded from the iPhone 11. The buttons on the side of the phone though are noticeably lower than they were on the iPhone XR; making them easier to reach.
- It weighs 6.63 ounces and 0.32 inch of thickness.
- The High is 5.67 inches and the width is 2.81 inches.
- stainless steel design and a textured matte glass on the back. “Toughest class on a smart phone” as Apple claims. Though it rocks a bit when it’s on a table; the surface of back of the phone isn’t well balanced.
- Water resistance in 4 meters for 30 minutes! So don’t worry about spilling drinks on your phone or dropping it into deeper pools.
- As for the color verity of this iPhone, apple went with four elegant colors. You have a choice between (Silver – Space Gray – Gold – Midnight green)
The new XDR Ratina display makes colors brighter than ever! It is really impressive indoors and outdoors. But can you tell the difference between this iPhone 11 Pro screen and the iPhone XR while scrolling Instagram or playing a game? Probably not. You may notice the upgrade while watching an HDR video or a movie.
- 2 x 12 MP.
- 4K Video recording.
The camera is the main focus on the iPhone 11 Pro. It had a huge improvement from the iPhone XS camera; taking the best, cleanest sharpest photos! The colors are great. The photo is NOT over Processed, which makes the photos be as close as possible to what the human eye can see.
The ultra-wide camera “The Telephoto Camera” comparing it with the main camera on the iPhone 11 PRO:
the white is balanced; the colors are balanced.
Quality: NOT as good as the main camera, it’s softer and has more noise reduction that does more smoothing. So in general it is fun to try and see what you might capture more with the ultra-wide camera, but a bit of a step down when it comes to quality.
This is what makes the iPhone 11 Pro one of the best phones with an ultra-wide camera; the battery life! Apple got rid of the 3D pressure sensitive display hardware, replaced it with Haptic Touch. Making MORE room for a bigger battery. Now your new iPhone is going to be really hard to kill in a day! You might be able to, but you’d have to really try.
AND… the fast charger is finally included! Now you can, according to Apple, get 50% charge in 30 minutes with this 18W fast charge.
iPhone 11 Pro has an A13 Bionic chip. The upgrade it holds is noticeable over the years. And the Face ID is 30% faster now on iPhone 11 Pro.